Jonathan Steszewski Esq.
“The most complex of problems can be resolved by extracting and breaking down each issue into its core elements.”
Jonathan Steszewski’s core practice areas are residential and commercial real estate transactions, complex commercial leases, business acquisitions and sales, real estate business and construction financing and medical and dental office acquisitions/sales. Additionally, he focuses on estate planning, probate, community association general matters, general litigation, corporate and business organization.
Mr. Steszewski’s greatest professional accomplishment was drafting, negotiating, and closing a multimillion-dollar construction loan for one of the largest Hispanic owned homebuilders in the Nation which helped pave the way for an economic recovery for parts of South Florida.
His greatest attribute is excellent customer service and the attention provided to our clients’ needs. With Mr. Steszewski’s unique ability to handle on average over 300 real estate transactions and 100 medical transactions annually, his firm has been able to grow rapidly and improve significantly with customer service and attention to detail.
- Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad College of Law, J.D. 2012 Magna Cum Laude
- Florida International University, B.A., 2008, Magna Cum Laude
- The Florida Bar, 2013
- Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section of the Florida Bar
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- Cuban American Bar Association
COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT :
- Jewish Federation of Broward County
- I Believe Children’s Bereavement Camp Counselor
Not sure where to start? Want to know if we can work together?
At Steszewski Law, we consider every case carefully and promise to give you a response in less than 24 hours.
Feel free to fill in the form and we will get in touch with you as soon as possible.